Saturday, December 26, 2009

Raining again

So did you have a fab Christmas Day, I have to thank Aunt Bessie cos she helped with the dinner this year and DD said my Christmas Dinner was better than what she had at her works do at the Four Seasons Hotel so praise indeed.
I do have a card but I've got a bit confused that Christmas Day was Friday and I've missed the deadline for Friday Sketchers so this is the sketch from Aud, last week. There's a new challenge and a blog hop with lots of candy, oh and a sketch too.
Back to my late card, I've used my fave Bo Bunny and the new Home Grown from Sugar Nellie and the flower is from Tabbycrafts. Whoops just noticed that I've forgot the glossy accents on the puddle, not sure if I can get near it yet, my room is full of craft stuff from around the house, one more day and I can put it back!!!!!!!

17 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debby,
Glad you had a great Christmas. This card is beautifully put together. I love the papers and colours you have used and the net ribbon is perfect for the layout. The colouring of that cue image is brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Pink Dandelion said...

Fabulous card, I love the papers. We had a quiet Christmas really, just the 4 of us for dinner. Mum and Dad popped around in the morning for an hour. Had to take Stewart up to Rochdale after dinner, he was staying in a hotel with his girlfriend. The journey was dreadful, couldn't see where I was going in the fog and drove straight past the hotel lol. My sister is driving up from Cirencester to have lunch with mum and dad today so I will probably see her at some point which will be nice to catch up. Best wishes Debs xx

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

OOHH this is beautiufl what a great stamp and a perfect combination with the paper.Love it.
Hugs agnesx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Debby,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jo said...

Hi Debby, this is card is fab, I love the colours that you have used and the flower is gorgeous, lov it!! So pleased you had a good day yesterday and that your meal went well, it' a good job that Auntie Bessie helps us all!! Hugs Jo x,

Nina said...

Wow, such a wonderful card, Debby!!
Love the details and colours ♥♥♥

Hugs from Nina

Willy's creations said...

So beautiful...love the colours.

Hugs,Willy

Tracey said...

I love these papers. Such a gorgeous card Debby! xx

Bastelmanu said...

Oh wow,soooo viele wundervolle Karten gibt es hier wieder zu sehen!
Bin von jeder einzelnen total begeistert!
Die Gestalltungen und Farben gefallen mir sehr!

LG Manu! ;-)

Safo said...

Открытка весёлая, жизнерадостная! Очень красивый цвет! Впрочем, как всегда.

Sarah K said...

I love your cards, what do you colour your images with. Glad you had a lovely Chritmas x

Michelle said...

Hi Debby
Love your Chrismas cards, particularly that great tree with the little mouse - inspired. Hope you had a great day
x Michelle

creacora said...

hai Debby this one is gorgeous !! nice colours and the image is very cute !!

Ingrid said...

Wow, lovely card! Great colors for a "rainy" card. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I appreciate that!
Hugs, Ingrid xxx

Anita said...

Such a cute card!
xoxo Anita

Heather Huggins said...

Awesome!! Love your beautiful coloring..

Karen said...

Gorjus Gorjus Gorjus !

Love Karen x