Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Vacation or Travel



wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Thank you for joining us for our Die Crazy Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too. We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

VACATION/TRAVEL 

We're all going on a summer holiday, no more working for a week or 2, fun and laughter on our summer holiday, are you singing along ? We are showcasing Studio Calico Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px
I couldn't very well show the Lawn Fawn boat again so I had to find another image for challenge and why not this fabulous Uptown Girl from Stamping Bella Sunny is Stylish.
The papers are Simple Stories A charmed life did have a problem I cut the strips a bit of the short size but it seems to work.
Since she is wearing sunglasses it was only right to have a sun on the card. I used the Stately Circles from Spellbinders and used the smaller one for the centre.
I used the Hello die from Simon Says Stamps but I cut it out in different colours to help it show up. Now you must be wondering where is the Studio Calico will its my enamel dots.


So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting 
 There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out
  SSS_checkoutnewblog   Simon Says Stamp 
 You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw word-verif  

48 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Debby, this is just so creative with the sunray and the paper piecing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jingle said...

This is adorable! I love the yellow polka dotted suitcase!

Trudy said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous design Debby.
Hugs Trudy

Åse-May said...

Wooow again....Gorgeous card....hug

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Debby!! Love how you made the glasses!! Very cool!

hugs...

Carla S. said...

Fabulous card, Debby! Love the colors, papers and fun diecuts! The image is so fun!

Claire said...

Super card Debby - love the image and fab papers and colours too. Hugs, Claire x

Lin said...

Girl, you work magic with papers! Love your uptown girl, too, and her sunglasses! What a great design!

Becky said...

wow Debby, this is awesome. Love the polka dot sun and bag. yes you do wonders with paper. :)

Cheryl W. said...

Using that Spellbinders die for the sun was fantastic! I would not have thought of that. I get so many great ideas from you, Debby!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Debby this is fabulous. Loving your sun and this stylish lass! Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous, just perfect for the current weather, love the accent behind the sentiment
hugs Kate xx

ThePurplePlace said...

As always your ROCKED this week's them with a totally adorable card. I especially love all the details and lots of fun colorful layers!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby, so pretty, I love how you've used the sunshine die
hugs
Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby. I love it. Xx

Carol S. said...

Wow! This is another stunner Debby. Great image ang brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

Fantastic card Debby..love the gorgeous sun and paper piecing on the suitcase..fabulous image and colouring and her glasses are awesome.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Debby your card is gorgeous x

Mo said...

Oh Debby, your card is absolutely gorgeous !!!
Big hugs,
MO

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debby, fabulous image and I love the way you have layered the sentiment.
Pauline
x

Irene said...

YEAH I'm singing along Debby, have the song in my head for the rest of the evening *lol*! I LOVE your card with the sun and gorgeous image. Those uptown girls are sooooooo cute and you made her look smashing!

xx Irene

Lorraine said...

A stunning card Debby. I love the image and pretty papers and the fab sunshine die.
Lorraine x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh debt. I like this, I like it a lot :) xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh she's fab, and she looks gorgeous in these colours! Lovely card Debby :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Heather said...

This is absolutely stunning Debby, such gorgeous papers. I love your sunshine die and a fabulous image, especially her sun specs!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Sue said...

I love everything about your stunning card Debby!
hugs Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Stunning card and great image, lovely papers and a great coincidence about the Summer holiday song as I go off on the 31st Of May for 2 weeks and have just tonight booked another holiday for the 16th July for two weeks so I am really in the Summer holiday mood, so if I don't comment in those 4 weeks you know why.

Kath xx

rachel said...

stunning card Debby - beautiful xx

Debbie said...

Oh Debby, I just love this image. I have been looking for more SB images as they are my favourites, this one is just gorgeous (I will go on line now and see if I can find it!)
I bought some Enamel Drops today, they are sweet. Love this card, so summery. Debbiex

Tammy said...

Absolutely terrific card Debby, love the image!

Pat said...

This is gorgeous Debby, and the SB image looks great with her yellow spotted suitcase. I love your sun rays and the random enamel dots. x

scrappymo! said...

This is stunning! Love that fabulous sun and the gorgeous sunrays.

Great card, Debby!

Melodie said...

Wow, this is a wonderful creation.
Hugs
Melodie

Unknown said...

Morning Debby what a great card. I love the colours and the image. Take care

Debs A xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These colours are gorgeous and your layering, as always, is superb Debby.
Lorraine

XxJULESxX said...

wow gorgeous card love the colour combo!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) such a fabulous image and I love her glossy shades, she needs those with the lovely sunshine :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jackie Scott said...

Awesome card Debby! Like the way you used the enamel dots and the double letters. Colours and papers are gorgeous!

Helga said...

Really a wonderful card. I like the Uptown Girls - and your card inspire me to make also a card with this lovley Girls !
Have a nice sunny weekend
Hugs Helga

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Debby, a very sunny and pretty card.

Big Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Laura Sterckx said...

This is so cute! I love the polkadots and flowers.

Ruth G said...

Great image! She is ready to go with her awesome yellow polka dot bag!
I love these colors and especially the sun! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Debby, I luv, luv, luv this adorable image.....makes me want to pack and head out of town...teehehehe....super sweet. hope you have a fabby weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous bright and sunny card Debby.

Jo x

Andreja said...

aaaaaaaaaaadorable :-))
fantastic card you made!
Hugs, Andreja

Lynne in NI said...

Oh she's fabulous! Love how you did your sentiment too :)

having a {me} day said...

WOW! This is stunning! Loving the sunshine. keeleyxx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Love it Debby - great layout :)