Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Time for Coffee


I recently received this month kit and I thought I better make a couple of cards before the month flies past me. The top one was a quick one, I cut out the the coffee cup with the fabulous die that came with the kit in some scraps of kraft and pink I had on my table, oh and bit of brown. Stamped with the Khaki inkpad that came with it too  the sentiment from the stamp set and swirly steam stamp. The card is 10cm by 10cm which is just perfect if you had to make a few thank you cards.


I paper pieced this coffee mug with some of the papers and that sentiment was in the stamp set too. You can tell I was rushing I forgot the bow on my bit of twine. I will remedy that later with a new photo when I load my Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge card at 2pm.

14 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two wonderful CAS Cards Debby! Susan x

Sue said...

This are fabulous Debby, I love the CAS designs.
hugs Sue xx

Dawn T said...

gorgeous cards Debby. This look like a really great kit this month

Stamps and Paper said...

Two great cards Debby, love the paper piecing

Anne

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Debby.xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Debby, both gorgeous cards as usual!

Lorraine said...

Fabulous cas cards Debby.
Lorraine x

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Beautiful card!
Loved the layout of the elements!
I love coffee.
Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

I love your ideas with this kit!! Looking forward to getting it in my happy mail! ;)

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, I love the die cut coffee cup.
Pauline
x

heidy said...

Both cards are gorgeous Debby!
XXX Heidy

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful CAS cards Debby, love the images and colours, hugs Kate x

coops said...

both so gorgeous debby. i love the fab coffee cups :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Fab CAS designs! Hugs, Juliexx