Thursday, June 04, 2015

Ruby Anniversary


Ok this is very similar to the card I made for a Simon says Stamp a couple of weeks back but when I was making it the elements sat on the white and I did like it without the stencil background.
I needed a Ruby Anniversary card and I thought I would make it again but this time in red.
So I used the Simon Says Stamp Favourite Flowers, the leaves are the Cluster Leaves Die and the oval is from Spellbinder called Majesty.
The sentiment is from the stamp set that was in the Simon says Stamp Kit but can be brought separately called is called Congratulations. My sentiment looks a bit darker than it should because of the camera whatever was it thinking but I had heat embossed it so whether that made a difference when I photo it.
Still feeling a bit rubbish but it's passing a bit quicker because I'm not fighting through it this does mean my drafts are quite empty. My cards for next week DT is done and though I hadn't planned to make cards today if I have a moment I might make a quick, simple card.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Debby what a wonderful card I love the design you have done.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

brenda said...

It's such an elegant Ruby Anniversary card Debby.

B x

misteejay said...

A beautiful Anniversary card Debbie - I love the clean styling.
Toni xx

Sammy said...

So very elegant. Beautiful card Debby! x

downrightcrafty said...

wow gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Debby, a beautiful and elegant design.
Take care, hugs Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, gorgeous colours on this gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

Whisper said...

Simply gorgeous, luv Sam x

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Debby so elegant and perfect for an anniversary xx

Mervi said...

beautfiful card, lovely colours;-))m

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Debby. I do hope you feel betert soon sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

I mean't better soon. Lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pat said...

This is a really pretty Ruby Anniversary card Debby and the beautiful flowers and leaves surrounding the ornate SB die so wonderfully coloured and all finished with that lovely large sentiment. Perfect! x

Kat W said...

A beautiful elegant design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debby, such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Cheryl W. said...

I really like your idea of using an almost plain--but pretty--oval as a decorative embellishment on your card. I need to remember that and try it in the future on a card. I am certain this lovely card will be much appreciated.

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby, a fab design.
Lorraine x

pinky said...

Lovely card Debby, that word stamp is gorgeous too.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Debby...so elegant and classy. Hope you feel better soon..take care.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

This is a definate 'WOW' card. Love the elegant design and colours. Hope you are back to normal soon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

My word this is stunning....I love the elegance of it and that Spellbinder Oval Die is lovely. Feel better soon...Hugs, joann

Jacee said...

I'm lovin' this one Debby, what a great design, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Debby, love the pop of color!

Tracy said...

How lovely! I like the soft inking on the oval and the boldness of the red sentiment. :-)