Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Flamingos


I've had these MFT Flamingo dies a while but its only now I felt like using them. At first I didn't know what to do with them but lately I received the Splashly Wave die from Simon.
So I decided that was my base and I added the another strip of colour supposely for the sky but somehow it turned into aqua in my camera's eye.
I used a corner punch to finish my panel and placed my Flamingos. I added the clouds from My heart soars for you dies again from Simon.
I wanted the MFT sentiment to have a bit of pink ink but I used a new deep pink inkpad and it looks more red than pink but I still like it.
Well we been to Hastings, it was such a shame that there was empty shops and in places it looked forgotten. But it Old Town was busy and interesting and we found a lovely place to eat.
We popped over to Rye yesterday to check out where the wedding is. Yes it is lovely if you are an able bodied person a nightmare for someone that can't walk far so in my eyes I was disappointed.


20 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I love the flamingos and your design is wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous and clever card, love the sentiment. Such a shame that seaside places are going this way, Yarmouth was the same last week. Love Rye but can see it us an issue for you x

Pop's Cards said...

This is super gorgeous sweetie :0) hugs Pops x

pinky said...

This is so different and so gorgeous Debby!

Pat said...

These flamingoes are so cute and you have made a fabulous card with the clouds and waves dies and that great sentiment, and the colours are beautiful. x

XxJULESxX said...

wow!! love it Debby! gorgeous card

Katy said...

I know Rye and Hastings well as I was born and raised in Kent. I love your card, the flamingos are so beautiful. I like how you rounded the main panel. xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Debby and those flamingos are great

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this gorgeous creation Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

A fabulous design Debby xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I really like this one Debby x

Kathleen said...

This is a fabulous make and love the layout, looks peachy to me but my eyes seem to be having a rebellion towards colours.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the Flamingos. Great colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

Loved the sentiment you used with your flamingos. It's so perfect! Sorry you were disappointed in the wedding location. It's so tough when venues are not easily accessible to EVERYONE!

Dawn T said...

adorable card Debby. Lovely flamingos

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fabulous Debby x

Chrissy said...

Super cute card Debby..what neat dies..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Danielle said...

Oh my, I love this card Debby! Clean, simple and very effective!
Hugs, Danielle x

Jacee said...

Fabulous, love this one Debby!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

JenniferD said...

Ooooooh this is Gorgeous!