Sunday, December 20, 2015

Mr Michief


At the All Day Crop a few weeks ago where I finished Hubby's book I also make a few layouts. Of course my latest model is my Gt Nephew today he's a proper looking boy but here there is still a bit of the baby he once was

 He's another these pages will go side by side in the album.


I may have gone overboard on the stamping.

Yesterday I thought I would have a day in my craftroom but in the end I made one card. No time today except maybe to clean up the mess I made yesterday.

14 comments:

brenda said...

As always lovely work Debby.

In case I'm not round again before, wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas.

B x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great layouts debby. He's a little cutie.
Hugs Kelly

Stamps and Paper said...

Great memory pages Debby ...he looks like butter wouldn't melt..lOl

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! he's cute and so are the pages.

Cheryl W. said...

I don't think you went overboard with your stamping at all. Your pages all look great!

Brawny x said...

How fabulous. What gorgeous pics x

Chrissy said...

He's a little cutie and love the layouts with the perfect amount of stamping..not too much and not too little..gorgeous Debby.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Oh how cute! xx

cotnob said...

Super pages Debby, fabulous papers and your stamping is perfect.
Pauline
x

Maria said...

Aaaah Debby, he is such a cutie. Great pages and photos of him.Like your stamping and nice papers.
Wish you all a wonderful Christmas, hope you get some time free
for crafting inbetween the festivities
hugs Maria x

Анна said...

Super!Reading a long time ago, I decided to write. Page conquered!
(Супер!Читаю давно, решила написать.Страничка покорила!)

Pat said...

How cute! Two really beautiful layouts Debby and I think the stamping is just perfect! x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous page layouts to show off the fab photos
Lorraine x

pinky said...

What a wee cutie he is, gorgeous layouts Debby.