Saturday, April 23, 2016

Balloon Kitty


I actually chose this stamp to see if it would work with yesterday's sketch but since I decided on the other stamp I couldn't not use this chap.

The sketch is a Freshly Made Sketch from a couple of weeks ago and with the help of the matching paper pieced balloon in my image I think it works.

Very simple with only a few dots punched out and embossing then stuck on in the plain white corner.
Finished of with a sentiment that lives on my desk stamped directly onto the card and its straight.

I sitting at a lovely new desk that as been fitted into a dining room alcove and we were lucky with our fitter who knew he onions. He was gutted when he found out a display shelf was damaged but he's ordered another and he lived local so he will be back next week with it.

Some of the wall needs a touch of paint so I can't fill it up with stuff and photo's will be coming soon.


15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adorable and fab colours

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Love the image and the dimension you created.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous, fun card Debby such a cutie image and lovely colours the card design is superb
hugs
lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the happy kitty he is so cute. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

Cheryl W. said...

Wonderful paper-piecing on those balloons. Love this happy image, and your coloring is superb. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new desk.

Pat said...

This is such a cute PB Kitty and I love the glossy and paper pieced balloons along with those pretty papers and the design from FMS sketch works brilliantly. Glad your new work station is good Debby and look forward to seeing the photos. x

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Debby, a super image and pretty papers.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

Fab design and love the image, gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the design and image, this is a SUPER card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the design and image, this is a SUPER card.

Lorraine said...

Aww, so sweet and I love the design
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lynne in NI said...

Super cute card, love those snazzy balloons! Enjoy your new desk :)

Francisca said...

Hello Debby, I can say one thing.
Thank you, thank you for all the beautiful things you make.
That you shares these cards with us ,it gives me a lot of inspiration.
But in order to match I will still very much need to learn.
I'm particularly fond of everything from Penny Black.
Also wanted to ask if you would like to share your secrets ....
I was wondering if you can share the color numbers that you juse to color the Penny black cats and mice ....
I try time and time again but yours are always so much nicer.

Greetings from Belgium
x Francisca