Saturday, July 02, 2016

One Layer


One Layer is this months Penny Black Challenge and this is my second attempt although the first attempted is OK its not a favourite and I'm in two minds whether to bin it.

So I searched through a few Penny Black Stamp before deciding on this cute Hedgie and the Birthday sentiment that seldom gets used. Its a lot harder to do colouring for one layer I have to be extra careful when using the paper stubbs. Usually when I layer it doesn't matter if I go over the edge.

I also cut out the one layer as card front, so technically it isn't quite one layer but so  many cards end up in the bin that I'm not prepared to waste a whole card.

Looking at my calendar for July its pretty much filling up far too much for my liking hope I get time to make cards.

19 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - such a sweet image.
Kath x

brenda said...

It's a great CAS card Debby.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

B x

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous image... Fab card
Hugs zsylvie x

Squirrel x said...

This is gorgeous hun. One layer takes courage but you've nailed it xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous CAS card Debby, I love this image
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

A really fantastic one layer card Debby xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic one layer card Debby. xx

cotnob said...

A super one layer card Debby, such a cute image and lovely sentiment.
Pauline
x

Sue from Oregon said...

One layer cards are hard aren't they? You used one of my fave PB stamps on this cutie! ♥ Sue Kment

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! cute image, beautifully coloured.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

Very cute and a perfect one layer CAS card Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debbie this is a gorgeous card I love the cute hedgehog. I find one layer cards very difficult. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant Debby, a fab one layer card
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant CAS card and love the cute hedgie. Happy Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

This is a fabulous one layer card Debby and that cute PB hedgie is one I don't think I've seen you use before, and ditto the sentiment. x

Cheryl W. said...

Sweet card! You rocked the CAS layout!!

Ann said...

Love it!

Deborah said...

Sweet card, I love it.
Deborah A

Shirley N said...

Love your CAS card Debby! Great design, coloring and adorable too!