Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Blue and White


Ok my camera has changed my colours to are aqua but the colours of my snowflakes in the bands are Candy Sky and Soft Navy so they should be blue! Why Blue and White its new challenge on Everybody Art Challenge.

This isn't my planned card, I purposely coloured an image mainly in blue couldn't find it, of course now this card is done I've found it.

My idea is of a parcel with stamped band to be my ribbon. The papers are Echo Park I Love Winter and I used the Simon Says Stamp Lots of Snowflakes. I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Banners to give my band stitching but cut off the fishtail finish. I also used the Stitched Scallop Borders but I used the stitching for a measure since two rows of stitching looked a bit much.

My snowflake is sitting on a Stitched Circle and Nestabilities Scallop Circle. The Snowflake is Alexis and cut out fun foam. Once again I used the Simon Says Stamp Christmas Toys sentiment had to make my own fishtail banner with a square punch since I don't have a stitched one.

Do pop over and check out the team.

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your parcel card Debby and lovely Christmas colours

Anne

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card , love the design x

Sammy said...

Love this! Such a gorgeous card. x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

Whisper said...

Aaaah lovely, Luv Sam x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

This is a great card wrapped like a parcel Debby and such pretty patterns and co-ordinating colours. x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and love the design. Pretty papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful snowy card :)

Cheryl W. said...

Lovely holiday card!