Thursday, February 04, 2010

Mouse Alert

Sorry I'm late, I was waiting for daylight in the end I gave up. I don't think it will brighter any better. Having time out from crafting means Mr Mojo leaves for a tea break so what better way to entice him back then using one of my Penny Black Mice and using the Mojo Monday sketch which is perfect for A6 card. The papers are a mixture of Basic Grey LilyKate and Porcelain. The sentiment is Woodware and the my border is the fab zigzag punch from Martha Stewart. Thats another one for my Craft for Life bags.
Here's the layouts I did at MJ's crop that I finally put the finishing touches to. The first is Ice Queen, I wanted Glittered letters and the glitter was at home so thats why I left it to do later. I think the background cardstock is Crate Paper but I'm not sure. Flowers are funky flower punches, the gem is either Bazzell or Basic Grey I can't remember now.
I'm really pleased with how the glamour dust worked with the letter for ICE, first I cut them out with the Cricut with the Storybook cartridge. Once stuck together I put them face down in the Xyron X so the front was nice and sticky and then poured glamour dust over them.

Remember last year I made a book for Elliott's Mum (you can see it here) well the book has plenty of room for more pages. This pic is of my brother hiding, which is the reason for the title. I love how people use different type of alphabets but I not sure I'm as good but I'm please how this simple page turned out.
Yippee finally my DS as passed his Driving Test, if you knew my son you would know why it took so long. One reason he had no inclination to drive and only did it because in this day and age its becoming neccessary. One of the tests he took was with a fracture ankle, why he thought he could pass I don't know but it was too late to cancel so he thought he'll get he's money's worth!

32 comments:

Sinikka said...

Adorable card....but love your LO. So great and super title on both of them.

Hugs Sinikka

Mandy said...

Hi Debby,
I do soo love your Penny Black cards they are always gorgeous and this one is no exception..Your two pages are also gorgeous I like the sparkle on the first and also the different fonts on the second one..Congrats to your son on passing his test..
Mandy xx

Becky said...

Wow! Stunning card and LOs Debby, I love seeing your mice cards!!
Love Becky xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debby, what a fantastic PB image and so very cute, your card is gorgeous.
Your scrapbook pages are real fun and make an album so interesting. And congratulations to you son on passing his test, now its really time to learn. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Tasha said...

WOW these are all fab. I especially love the Grandad page with the different lettering! Gorgeous mouse card too such a sweet image!
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the sweet image you have used and the colours are fabulous.
And the Layouts are beautiful!!!

Hugs Jannie

Pretty-In-Ink said...

More gorgeous projects Debby! Love your cute lil mouse card and your fab LO's too!
Hugs
Nicola

Dena said...

Very fun card! The mouse is too cute and I think your scrapbook pages turned out great!!! You will love them for many years!
Hugs, Dena

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debby,
These are all gorgeous. I particularly love the card at the top - it's beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anita said...

Help!! The mice are back!
No just kidding, he looks very lovely and such sweet colours.
The LO's look like very hard work but are beautiful.
xoxo Anita

Marina said...

Beautiful card, such a sweet image and fantastic papers.
Your LO's are beautiful, too.

Hugs,
Marina

Tammi said...

Wow Debbie, incredible job with that sketch, love the pearls you have down the side, and your pages are wonderful! Congrats to your son finally getting his DT! I'm still a bit scared to drive with 2 of my sons! ;) lol ~Hugs

Riet said...

Ohhhh Wowww Debby,what a beautiful creations .

Hugs Riet.xx

Safo said...

Очень красиво и со вкусом!

Nicki said...

Gorgeous card Debby, such a lovely image and so beautifully coloured.

I'm struggling a bit with my Craft for Life cards - I've got so used to working on 6x6 squares I'm finding it difficult to scale down to A6! I need to think small!

Hugs, Nicki

nessy said...

adorable ,cute card and just love the layouts on the pages ~ love the sparkly letters!!
vanessa xx

Karen said...

You photo look great! Very chic! You always use beautiful papers. :D I mis something at the top of the rectangle with the stamp. It looks so empty. :$ But this way it attracts me to the mice. :P
Hugs,
Karen.

Anonymous said...

Oh so very sweet Debby!! I adore your sweet card with flower popped up and your scrapbook layouts are always so fun to look at as well!! ;) TFS! HUGS

Beryl said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love all your little mice. Great layout on the pages too.
Beryl xx

Mina said...

stunning card Debby and the layouts are lush...I love the bottom one its great and made me smile
Mina xxx

Trudy said...

Fabulous creaties Debby !!! i love your colours and papers.
Hugs Trudy

kaylou said...

Hi Debby
oooh love your cute mice and also your layouts, don't know how you find the time....gorgeous.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

debbies said...

Debby great projects!!! Congrats to your son. Mine wasn't in any big hurry either.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous creations as always Debby, love the mouse and your colouring is beautiful.
Congrats to your son he must be thrilled
Hugs Mandy xx

Poppy said...

great card,the scrapbook pages are brill.
poppy

Diane said...

The card is awesome!Love the layouts as well,especially the second one,too cute!!!

Milnie said...

abdolutely gorgeous creations!! love the colors and the image of the card!

hugs,

Mélanie

Anonymous said...

Love this cute mouse...wonderful card!
Hugs
Carole x

Lynsey said...

A beautiful card Debby and wonderful layouts they are so special.
Hugs Lynsey x

Susie said...

Really love the mouse card - especially the flower overlapping the layers! The scrap pages are beautiful too. Susie x

daisy said...

what a lovely scrapbook pages

hugs
daisy

K. Joy said...

Awwww! Your mouse is just adorable!!! And your card is gorgeous. :)