Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Houses


Edited changed the pictures now now yellow tinge just a bit grey!
Sorry for the yellow tinge I only made these last night and I had to take the photo with electric light on this morning. I wasn't going to enter the Less is More this week cos I'm short of time.
In the end I remembered the Molly Bloom House which I stamped and coloured last night while watching the telly and just before popping off to bed I added my mixture of Flower Soft and Fun flock to the roof and glitter on the tree, tops of the fence and all the squiggly lines.

This house is using the just the Stamps from Simon Says Stamps exclusive Where's the heart is but I really needed a fence because the house looks like it floating in air. Also I could use a paper stump and sansodor to blend the colours some silly idiot used the wrong ink!
I'll change the photos later.



33 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely cards Debby particularly love your 2nd card and the squiggly sentiment...

Anne

Desire Fourie said...

Debby this is beautiful. Love the snow effect on the roof.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Stempelhexe said...

Beide Karten sind wieder wunderschön anzuschauen, ein echter Hingucker.

LG
Ulla

Caroline said...

Two beautiful card's Debby love the little houses. Caroline xxx

rachel said...

two great cards Debby - the second one is more me though xx

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous cards Debby, love the snowy scene..what fabulous houses..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards Debby,lovely images .xxx

Beryl said...

Two great cards Debby. I'd be happy in either of those houses I think - but especially the top one as it's got a tree next door.
Beryl xx

nnalorac said...

Super cards Debby, love the snow one. Carolx

Jenny said...

I love these cute little houses and that snow looks fab! x

Sue said...

These are fabulous Debby. I love the snowy roof

Hugs Sue

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Debby.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pam from Maine said...

Love your winter scene...great coloring.

Trudy said...

Gorgeous cards Debby!!
Hugs Trudy

Viv said...

2 great cards Debby - love the squiggly words on the second and the stamp on the first is fab!

Chrissie said...

These are both delightful Debby!
Love that bold second house!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Vicky said...

Gorgeous LIM cards sweetie love both of the houses.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Two really lovely cards.

Marian said...

Je kaarten zijn prachtig
Groetjes

Karin said...

Both cards are beautiful , I love the first one with the little house and the snow on the roof!
Karin x

Elaine said...

Great LIM cards. Love the one with the little snowy house!!

Anita said...

Beautiful! I love the one at the top, it looks so cosy :-)
Xoxo Anita

scrappingtwins said...

what a lovely cards you have made.
great idea the snow on the roof.

love the twins

Eileen said...

You make such great CAS cards and these two are no exception. Both beautiful
Eileen x

Kathyk said...

Both fabulous

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

Fabulous Debby,......Totally!! x

Anonymous said...

Two fab cards Debby!
Helen x

Kathleen said...

Both cards are stuning.

Kath x

Jan said...

Two great cards xx Jan

Andreja said...

VAU, soo beautiful :-))

Brenda Brown said...

Love the houses Debby, gorgeous.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Linda said...

Two fabulous cards Debby, great take on this weeks challenge. xx

Rosmarie said...

Two wonderful and perfect cards for the LIM-Challenge!!!

Rosi x