Friday, July 19, 2013

Lim Shaped Card


So how do I say I cheated, its best to be honest. I don't have time this week to start fiddling with the cricut to make a shape card, nor do I have a Grand Calibur so I don't own any large dies.
So I used a Spellbinders die and added a folder card to the back but it still sort of a one layer card that you need this week for the Less is More Shaped Card challenge.
The dandelions are Penny Black they sort of fell in a basket a few weeks ago when I checked the sale stamps at the Glitter Pot.
I cut the die and left it on so I could stamp with Versamark and then embossed with white powder. Once that was done I used some inks to add a bit of colour to make the dandelions stand out and then I took off the die.
Sorry I haven't been around this week should be back to normal soon.

22 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Debby, a very elegant card, love the image, Kate xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Debby I think this is a lovely shaped card and perfect using you dies for small cards...

Anne

Vee said...

hi debby, this is a really nice card and appropriate for so many occasions. I love how serene it looks.
tfs.
vee

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A fabulous card Debby! I love the dandelion stamp its a real beauty! Susan x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

lovely card Debby great idea using a small die to make a card
jacqui x

scrappymo! said...

This is so very pretty...I love the shading of the inking.

Shelly said...

Gorgeous and very clever. Great addition of colour x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the shape and delicate colours
hugs Sue xx

Chrissie said...

This is pretty Debby, I love the effect of working with the card when still in the die!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Beryl said...

Oh Debby this is gorgeous. So subtle and very beautiful.
Beryl xx

Louise said...

Beautiful and elegant Debby
Louise xx

Dawn T said...

very pretty Debby

Bernice said...

A lovely card Debby. I have just bought those dies in the 'Grand' size and they actually fit through the Big Shot machine as the largest is just about 6" wide and they cut through two layers perfectly to make a folded card.
Bernice

rosie said...

gorgeous card Debby. so professional x

heidy said...

Wow this is such a pretty card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Bonnie Weiss said...

Even your "less is more" is beautiful!

Mau xx said...

So pretty and simply elegant.
Hugs Mau xx

coops said...

so beautiful debby.gorgeous design ;D

xx coops xx

Renee B. said...

Beautiful Debby!
Hugs, Renee

Cheryl W. said...

A beautifully peaceful card. Perfect!

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card as always x

Unknown said...

What’s Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me. Good job.