Friday, September 11, 2015

Pretty in Pink


I didn't used the Diamond Background from Poppystamp and it was floating around my craft so I had to use it before it got damaged.
So I had a little play with Simon says Stamp Artful Flowers to make a background and some Pink inkpads and so I didn't waste I made two cards.
The first card I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Ovals for my sentiment that came from Simon Says Stamp Its My Birthday. I made some white Artful Flowers which need some leaves so I used the Cluster of Leaves
.

So rather than waste my background I used it for a card and I used a Stitched Oval with the Congratulations die from Simon says Stamp. I did layered the congratulation but underneath is white card using gold only for the top layer.

Stamptember-600x600

17 comments:

Sarah said...

These are lovely Debby. The gorgeous pink is perfect with white and that trellis die is amazing. I am far too heavy handed to ever use anything as intricate as that!! xx

Стокли said...

Debby, such a nice combo in the first card. Looks so elegant but not boring.

Sue said...

These are gorgeous, such beautiful and elegant designs.
hugs Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cards Debby and love that trellis die

Anne

Pat said...

A really pretty trellis die and the pretty stamped flowers and cluster of leaves fill the space beautifully Debby. I love the stitched oval for the sentiment too also the second card using the rest of the background with the sentiment die on the stitched oval is a great clean and simple card. x

downrightcrafty said...

two beautiful cards love the colours could not choose a favourite
hugs Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two very pretty creations.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous cards Debby...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, pretty flowers and lovely pink and gold colour combination.
Pauline
x

heidy said...

These are both gorgeous Debby!!
XXX

Tracy said...

Beautiful! Love the Artful Flowers set. Hugs!

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous cards.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Two gorgeous cards. Love the flowers and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Super cards Debby, both are very pretty but I love the first one especially!

Jacee said...

Two gorgeous cards Lorraine, love the little pearls on the first, so pretty,
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh these are so pretty Debby, love the background stamping :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Two pretties! Love them both! Hugs, Lesley