Saturday, March 19, 2016

Cupcake Fairy


I was very lucky to receive some Mo Manning Stamps from Penny Black, I can remember a time I could only drool over the digi images because my printer smudged the ink and trust me I tried everything. Eventually I used my sister's printer and it was fine so I brought one too but I'm still scared that one day I will have to buy another and love that I can get the images has stamps.

Enough waffle this is Cupcake Fairy which is in the Penny Black Shop  and I love that I've nearly used up some Prima papers to make the card. I would have liked the sentiment smaller or at least the cupcake word slightly smaller.

I think the leaf swirl is possibly an old MFT die so it the fence but the flowers are punches. I added glossy accents to the cherry although not obvious in the photo and Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the wings and frill of the tutu.

I had such plans for the last couple of days but I've come down with a really yukky virus affected my throat and I really feel pants. Had hoped I feel better today, the answer to that is no but this is the third day and my Mum used to say once over the third day you start to feel better so thats tomorrow fingers's crossed them.



8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card.

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fab happy card, lovin that sentiment!

Pat said...

This Cupcake Fairy from Mo is so sweet and pretty Debby and the papers are lovely and Springlike, also the flowers, leaves and sentiment and that picket fence enhance it beautifully. Sorry you are feeling under the weather and hope you are soon on the mend. x

Whisper said...

Oooo so adorable and i'm loving those lovely papers and i'm so glad that Mo Manning agreed for PB to use her images, as i so love them, Luv Sam x

Cheryl W. said...

Such a fun card, Debby. I love the look of absolute glee on your image. You've colored it beautifully and added the perfect embellishments. Hope your virus leaves quickly and stays away!

Kath said...

A lovely card - such a pretty image and a great fun sentiment too.
Kath x

Unknown said...

Such a super "cute" card, love the design, colors oh heck I love everything about it!!

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful and I love cupcakes
Hugs Kate x