Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Butterfly Baby


edited photo- I left the this mornings image to show that dotting the dots with a white pen makes all the difference.


Ok I hope I got this right but Everybody Art Challenge is back from our Summer Break and we are starting with an easy challenge of Butterflies.

I've used the Saturated Canary Baby Butterfly and I've just noticed I have used a white pen to dot my dots in her wings so I will have to re-photo her and replace the picture once the light is decent to photo.

I added some butterflies using a Kars punch that I've had for ages but its a favourite. The hearts are Memory Box and I saw on another blog have they had overlapped but when I put it on the card its a bit too long so that why its at an angle.

The papers are Doodlebug and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

Do pop over and check out the team.

14 comments:

Mervi said...

How sweet this is! Gorgeous card Debby;-))m

Di said...

Oh how sweet Debby! Gorgeous baby and a wonderful design.

Hugs

Di xx

brenda said...

A beautiful creation as always Debby.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

So cute and a really pretty image and papers. I love the MB hearts and the sweet little butterflies too Debby. x

Nanasniftynitch said...

I love your work, can I ask are these paper pieced? I love how they look cupped and 3D. You always make they focus point stand out. Beautiful!!!
XO Nana

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

She's adorable, gorgeous papers and design too
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Adorable image and pretty papers. Great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Debby xx

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

Sandra H said...

Oooh wow such a fantastic card I so love the image and the gorgeous colours you've used too.

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutley stunning sweetie :0) hugs Pops x

Cheryl W. said...

Pretty card to welcome a precious baby. Love it!