Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Prima Flowers

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Color Inspiration Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the lucky winners of the $50 Vouchers
This week the challenge is

Showers and/or Flowers 


This week we are showcasing Prima Products . You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



































Right lets see if I can remember all the details for my card. First off is the Spellbinders Floral Oval I
think in my craft room this die is rated an essential its the perfect size for my cards and US size cards too.

Before I took it out of the die I covered the frame and torn pieces of paper and cover randomly down the one side and used the Tim Holtz Mini Stencil set 3 with Rose Apple Inkpad and Inkylicious brushes.

I decided to use the stencil to make a strip which I had to move the stencil carefully matching up the previous row of bricks then cover what I had already done, don't forget to cover the hole in the stencil, this was my second strip.

I then had to decide on the leaves, I was hoping to use the Simon Says Stamp Clustered Leaves but the leaves were too large for the dainty Prima Angela Flowers. In the end I used the Memory Box Botanical Leaves twice, one of which as been cut to make the stem shorter. Added the flowers or in my case how many could I used, still have some left even after using all of these.

I couldn't find the sentiment I wanted to use so in the end I got out my Simon Says Stamp Sending Die and the matching stamps Sending and Wishing stamp set. The plan was to stamp directly to the card which I did then promptly needed the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Banners to stamp on the smaller one and cover up my pants one.

The corner of the Oval I didn't like how my inking turned out so I decided to use a Memory Box Pippin Butterfly with the matching Isabella. I do like a back to my butterflies you hide the tape and sticky square which give my butterflies shape.

Nearly forgot the butterfly body is using Doodlebug  Lily White Sprinkles.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

19 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Really pretty Debby, love how you have used the stencil behind the dies it really works well.
Sending hugs x

Ann Marie said...

So beautiful. I love your background and your colors, coral and pink are so pretty.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, beautifully designed and embellished, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Debby, love the soft colour in the background and all the pretty flowers. Lovely design too.
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

beverly said...

Can't thank you enough for the great info on making this card. Have all the items you used, but never thought of using a stencil the way you did. Will give you credit if I make one like this, because you deserve much credit for such great work!

Sandra H said...

Wow this Card Debby is stunning x

Chrissy said...

A beautiful card Debby and love the brick work on the die as well..looks fabulous and the flowers are gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Wow I love this. Such a beautiful card xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so beautiful love it

Pat said...

I adore this card and what a great idea to continue the brick stencilling onto the Floral Oval Debby, and then the pretty flowers, leaves, butterfly and sentiment go beautifully over the top. x

Stephanie said...

Stunning, Debby! I love the flowers with the brick background! :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Debby, the stencilled brickwork looks great xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby, the pink wall background is fabulous and I love the flowers and the oval, so pretty 😍❤️

Luv
Lols x x x

Helga said...

wonderful, fabulous art-work
Greetings from Austria
Helga

Cheryl W. said...

Truly lovely! You always inspire me with your cards.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Lin said...

What a lovely feminine design, Debby - love the way you continued the bricks into the doily! A beauty, as always!

Christine L said...

Just needed to drop by and say how GORGEOUS this is Debby... It's certainly gone to my ideas board on Pinterest for future reference when I need inspiration!

Christine x